Sunday, October 7, 2007

Guess This is It






In between walks sometimes I get left with relatives.

Brings to mind one time I got shipped off to my grammie and gramps in New England for what seemed like a lifetime, although it was only 3 weeks.

After waiting loyally by the door for a number of days for lady and mister to return, I came to the conclusion that "this was it" and settled into my new life.

Grammie picked up on this and tried to console me as much as she could. But you know how it goes.

Later found out lady and mister were on their honeymoon in vietnam and had left me behind cuz "three's a crowd and two makes a real honeymoon." Guess I can't blame them.

As much as I enjoy the long grass and deep shade of the country, there's something about me that will always be drawn to the bright lights of the city.

Guess i'm just wild at heart and there's no place like home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oliver -- your grammie kind of looks like Mrs C from Happy Days. you lucky dog